Go to the MLC Library website.
Click on "Search Publication Titles A-Z"
If you encounter a login screen, enter your MLC Portal username and password.
Enter the title of the journal you are looking for.
Click on "Full Text Access" to see which databases carry that journal.
Click on a year, then an issue on the right, or choose "Search within this publication" to find an article from this journal on a particular topic.
Choose a full-text option for the article you want to read.
- MLC Library Website: Information about the library and its resources.
- Discovery: One-stop source for journal articles and other digital content.
- MLC Catalog: Books in the MLC Library. Also includes items from area public libraries (TdS); place holds for pickup at MLC, usually in 3-5 days.
- MNLINK: Minnesota libraries--Request items for pickup at MLC, usually in 5-10 days.
- ILL (interlibrary loan): Items that you can't find in MLC, TdS, or MNLINK, usually arrive in 1-3 weeks.
- Music Library: Find piano and organ music based on hymn tunes.
- MLC KnightHelp: Help with passwords, Moodle, and more.
Reference, Research Help, Interlibrary Loan, Children's Literature
Databases, Journals, Reserves, Website
Curriculum Library, Makerspace, Checkouts, Fines and Bills
Catalog Records, Call Numbers
Library Director, Materials Selection, Research Help, Reference